Cleaversʼ diuretic and cleansing actions explains why it has traditionally been used for cystitis and urinary tract infections. For Lyme disease, I use cleavers, with its healthy lymphatic drainage, as an aid to destroying Lyme bacteria and to eliminate the waste toxins from the body.
Pigeon roller skate
- Odorous vaginal discharge - a case study for thorough investigation.. PubMed. Cernat, Geta; Leung, Lawrence. 2011-08-01. Odorous vaginal discharge is a common presentation to general practitioners, and a frequent presentation for bacterial infections and sexually transmissible diseases.
- Biofilms and Chlamydia The only mention of biofilms that I found in Dr. Strattons patent on chlamydia was the following: "From Dr. Stratton’s patent “Vitamin C (2 gms bid) has also been introduced based on the report thatVitamin C (ascorbic acid) at moderate intracellular concentrations stimulates replication of C. trachomatis (Wang et al., J. Clin. Micro.
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH: Journal Papers (1267) Details: Call for Paper: Manuscript submission: Publication Ethics: Contact: Authors' Guide Line
- One common feature of biofilm development is the active dispersal of cells from the mature biofilm, which completes the biofilm life cycle and allows for the subsequent colonization of new habitats. Dispersal is likely to be critical for species survival and appears to be a precisely regulated process that involves a complex network of genes ...
The underlying cause of catheter-associated urinary tract infection is biofilm formation by uropathogens on the urinary catheter. Biofilm is a relatively new concept in medicine, and current measures to prevent biofilm formation are inadequate.
- bacterial adhesion. Wikipedia. Medical Information Search. Bacterial adhesion force quantification by fluidic force microscopy. (2015) Nanoscale, 7 (9), 4070 - 4079. doi:10.1039/ ...
User Reviews for Trimethoprim to treat Urinary Tract Infection (Page 2) Also known as: Primsol. Trimethoprim has an average rating of 3.3 out of 10 from a total of 72 ratings for the treatment of Urinary Tract Infection. 11% of those users who reviewed Trimethoprim reported a positive effect, while 64% reported a negative effect. Overview
- Fernandes BS, Dean OM, Dodd S, Malhi GS, Berk M. N-Acetylcysteine in depressive symptoms and functionality: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Clin Psychiatry. 2016;77(4):e457-e466. Duailibi MS, Cordeiro Q, Brietzke E, et al. N-acetylcysteine in the treatment of craving in substance use disorders: Systematic review and meta-analysis.
Instructions on using NAC vaginally and orally as part of Killing BV treatments, to break down pathogenic biofilms and restore healthy biofilms.
- Most microbes require some sort of attachment in order to infect. Many of these attachments are the result of lectin-like adhesions between the microbe and the gut, respiratory passages, urinary or reproductive tract. Since many of these lectins latch on to sugars, and the most common sugars on our membranes are those of our ABO blood group, it is not surprising to discover that many ...
"Humans" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus, MeSH (Medical Subject Headings).Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure, which enables searching at various levels of specificity.