Mar 31, 2014 · Axles are usually in 3 thread patterns: Italian (9mm x 26tpi front and 10mm x 26tpi rear), Japanese (9mm x 1mm front and 10mm x 1mm Rear), Taiwanese (9mm x 1mm front and 9.5 (3/8”) x 26tpi Rear).
- - 9 Pieces Axle Hub Nut Hex Socket Set, Including 29mm, 30mm, 31mm, 32mm, 33mm, 34mm, 35mm, 36mm, 38mm Each One. - Heavy duty impact quality for use with 1/2inch drive impact tool. - Each socket has a drilled head to locate retaining ball bearing on most breaker bars & impact wrenches to ensure a safe secure fit.
- NUT, Lwr. Ball Stud-1973-76 1st Des (Note 1) NUT, Hex Lk Torq Tens (3/4"-16)-1976 2nd Des - 80 (Note 1) 18 6.008 360824 1 CONNECTOR, Axle Vent Hose 19 6.055 458887 2 SHAFT, Axle Outer 20 6.060 6273940 2 REPAIR KIT, Axle Shf. U-Jt. 21 6.055 6273941 1 SHAFT, Axle Inner-LH 22 5.460 5.460 5.460 2402522 2402523 2402524 AR AR AR SHIM, Pinion Brg. Adj ...
ATD-11245 - 2-3/4", Rounded 6 pt Axle Nut Socket; NOTE: Manual tools only. Impact tool use voids socket warranty. Available Downloads Plan-O-Gram. WARNING!
- Getting ready to do the rear brakes. Does anyone know what the axle nut size is? Somehow I doubt that I am going to have the right size socket as that is always the way it goes.
Apr 21, 2016 · The axle nuts on my 98 GT, 01 GT and 02 GTP are all 34mm. FYI, if you go to Advance Auto, they have an axle socket set as a loaner tool that you can use for free. They basically charge you the $65 cost of the set then refund it when you bring it back. You can own a set for $35 (after 20% coupon ) from Harbor Freight, that's the set I have. They ...
- Dec 08, 2020 · The jeep liberty cv axle nut size for the socket is 35. Helpful Leave your answer . Name. Submit Answer Questions about the Jeep Liberty?
What Go-Parts Guarantees You: Lifetime Warranty Guaranteed. Every part comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Quality Guaranteed. We carry only the highest-quality brands in the industry, including TYC, KOYO, DEPO, and Modine, just to name a few.
- ABOUT THIS MANUAL ABbout Thies Manufore al You Begin Read this manual carefully, providing extra attention to its explanations and instructions. To ensure safe, continuous,
Apr 04, 2012 · The other tool is a 19mm, (3/4″), hex head, (Allen wrench), socket. The hex head wrench costs around $18 – $20 at a local Napa store. The left side of the swingarm pivot axle is a 15/16″ nut which is fairly straightforward. On the right side of the bike, the pivot axle locking nut and the pivot axle itself, have to be removed.
- Find our best fitting spindle nut sockets for your vehicle and enjoy free next day delivery or same day pickup at a store near you! Axle Nut Socket - Metric & SAE Spindle Nut Sockets 20% off orders over $100* + Free Ground Shipping**
Apr 14, 2009 · I need a socket to undo the rear axle nut of my 600 Fazer so that I can adjust the loose drive chain. I see a 27mm Hex (not bi-hex) socket is suggested in a forum here but I measure the distance between the two flats sides of the nut (left hand side of the swingarm viewed from the rear) as 32mm.
- axle beams and assemblies axle nuts and washers brake disc rotors and ... elbows - plugs - reducers - sockets . reducing adaptor - female ... imperial unc size. bolts ...
rear hub nut socket size. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 17 of 17 Posts. S ... Focus uses a "cassette" style bearing assembly with ball bearings inside, and the rear axle nut requires a high torque to be seated properly. "Rubber Side Down" S.R. #275 Focus Takeover #003 / Tarbo Fan #003.